Sizing Infinity Meditation Scarf
Step One: Get Comfortable*
Find your most comfortable cross-leg seated position. Sit for a few moments until your most comfortable position is attained. (Please note, this is a personal choice, there is no right or wrong way, images are provided to guide you to your comfort.)
Step Two: Grab your tape measure.
Locate your knee cap and place your tape measure on the lower part of the cap (Position A).
Run the tape measure along the line of the knee, thigh, around the lower back/buttock area and along the opposite leg and back to the bottom of the knee cap on the opposite leg (Position B).
Determine the measurement and match it to the size table.
If the measurement falls on the end of size range, choose the next larger size.
For example, if you measure 59" (150 cm) choose size LARGE.
XS (Extra Small) 47" to 51" (120 to 130 cm)
S (Small) 51" to 55" (130 to 140 cm)
M (Medium) 55" to 59" (140 to 150 cm)
L (Large) 59" to 63" (150 to 160 cm)
XL (Extra Large) 63" to 66" (160 to 170 cm)
Frequently Asked Questions:
I am 5 foot, 7 inches what size should I choose?
The fit of your Infinity Meditation Seat sizing is based on the "measurement" in your comfortable cross-leg seated position, measuring from Position A to Position B. Sizing is not based on an individuals height, weight or standard clothing sizes.
Can my child use this?
Unfortunately no. This is not a toy, a baby sling or hammock for free-air suspension and should only be used by adults.
Can I adjust these meditation scarves?
Yes! We have provided a strap for you to adjust your meditation seat as some days you are just more flexible than others. But please note these can only be adjusted within a moderate range and accurate sizing in the beginning will serve you best.
Is this just for meditation?
Absolutely not! Our amazing community have generously shared with us their new discoveries.
- Use as a comfortable seat camping, outdoor events, going to the park, hiking
- Indoor seating: games with friends, book club, workshops, children's events where only floor seating available
- Used as shawl in chilly weather
- A wrapped head scarf in windy locations
- Snack and water bottle holder - twisted within the sling and worn cross body style
- Used as a stretch strap in yoga asana practice
- Such fabulous uses we thank our community for sharing and we look forward to receiving your creative use of this versatile prop.
What if my measurement is beyond what you provide?
Please contact us, as these are custom made in house, we will most likely be able to provide a scarf length that supports you in your pose.